The Action Fund is a low-barrier hardship fund focused on addressing unmet community needs that threaten self-sufficiency. While there are many formal funds and support programs, strict eligibility guidelines restrict access to some of our most fragile citizens. The Action Fund is able to respond quickly to imminent needs through an efficient application, determination, and disbursement process.
Areas of potential support:
- Utility assistance not covered by existing programs
- Rent/Mortgage assistance not covered by existing programs
- Transportation/Vehicle expenses
- Assistance with vehicle fuel for work, school, and medical needs
- Addressing needs preventing formal program participation
- Home repair, disability access, and safety needs
- Employment readiness (training, equipment)
- Prosocial activities for youth
Note: you will be taken to an external site (Clover) to process the payment information.