Community Action Wayne/Medina is seeking contractors to perform subcontract work under the Home Weatherization Assistance Program (HWAP) and utility weatherization and home repair programs.
Types of contractors needed include:
Interested contractors must:
- Show proof of liability insurance
- Worker’s compensation coverage
- Must own their own equipment, including testing equipment
- Be able to complete and pass required state training
- Hold the appropriate licenses
- Adhere to a required price list.
Interested contractors may request a contract package or ask questions by:
Or stop by Community Action Wayne/Medina’s main office – 905 Pittsburgh Ave., Wooster, OH 44691