HOME RELIEF GRANT
Community Action Wayne/Medina is offering Emergency Assistance for Homeowners and Renters in Wayne and Medina Counties affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19).
CAW/M may be able to assist households:
- Facing eviction or late notice from their landlord;
- Are homeless or experiencing imminent
- Mortgage delinquency or forbearance unable to pay
their mortgage and have verification of past due
- Threat of disconnection of water and sewer utility
Rental arrears, mortgage delinquencies and past due
amounts from April 1, 2020 may be paid.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Households with income at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines. The income levels are:
- Household of 1 up to $25,520
- Household of 2 up to $34,480
- Household of 3 up to $43,440
- Household of 4 up to $52,400
- Household of 5 up to $61,360
- Household of 6 up to $70,320
- Household of 7 up to $79,280
- Household of 8 up to $88,240
*Total Household Income 12 Months
DOCUMENTS THAT NEED FILLED OUT: